One of the benefits of living at Meyer Place at Ferndale is that is located on the along the North shore of Lake Minnetonka. With more than 100 miles of shoreline, there are plenty of exciting things to do for our new condos in Wayzata MN residents. Take a look at places to visit along Lake Minnetonka.
- Back Channel Brewing – This brewery is located right on the waters of Lake Minnetonka. Enjoy a diverse selection of quality IPAs, imperial stouts, lagers, and other beers.
- Car ride – The Lake Minnetonka shoreline is a sight to see. A car ride to take it all in is even better. Get in the car to ride along the outskirts of Lake Minnetonka to take in all that it has to offer.
- Maynard’s Restaurant of Excelsior – Offering great American cuisine along the shores of Lake Minnetonka, stop by this bustling establishment for good food and entertainment.
- On the Rocks in the Igloo – Have you ever wanted to experience an igloo. Now is your chance. Enjoy dining in a heated igloo at Grand View Lodge. This is a reserved seating experience only. The cost is $100 to reserve an igloo dining experience for a two-hour time slot. The $100 will go toward your final bill.
- Wayzata Library – Indulge in your favorite genre of books at the local library. Can view Lake Minnetonka from here. Plenty of online events to keep you engaged including Plymouth READS 2021 and Black History Month online events and videos celebrating the art and history of Black Americans in displays and online book lists.
There is so much to explore and see by living on the shore of Lake Minnetonka. Contact us today at 952-294-2112 to learn about the new condos in Wayzata MN for lease.Tags: homebuilder wayzata mn, new homes for sale wayzata mn, new townhomes wayzata mn
This post was written by Meyer Place at Ferndale