Congratulations on leasing one of our new condos in Wayzata MN! Now that you have signed you have signed your lease, it is time to furnish and accessorize your space. Use these tips below as a buying guide of what you will need when moving into your new condo.
- Couch/sofa – This is one of the most important purchases you can make when first moving into your new condo is a couch. This will be the anchor of your living room and/or den and provide seating for both you and your guests.
- Bedroom necessities – This is probably one of the first rooms in your home that you will want to get ready. After all, after moving in you will want a place to rest comfortably. Purchase your bed and outfit it with a comforter, pillows, and sheets. Include a nightstand or two, desk lamps, and whatever else you will need to make this sleeping paradise complete.
- Kitchen essentials – The kitchen is another place to get set up right away. Make sure you have pots and pans, a coffee pot, cooking utensils, silverware, plates, bowls, and cups. Having these will help you have something to cook and eat on in the beginning before getting what you exactly want. You can use your kitchen island to eat instead of buying a table right away.
- Coffee table or ottoman – Depending on the look you are going for will determine which one is best to complement your couch or sofa. An ottoman can act as another storage unit while providing a place to rest your books, magazines, remotes, or feet. On the other hand, a coffee table is more formal and can be useful for storing different items if there is shelving underneath.
- Window treatments – Covering your windows will ensure extra privacy from your neighbors. Blinds, curtains, drapes, and shades are a great way to help you avoid having a wide-open space that others can peek into.
- Area rugs – Your new condo has a lot of bare floors that you may want to cover up with an area rug. These can offer extra warmth in your space and be a decorative touch as well. The bathrooms could use a floor mat to provide extra comfort. Select rugs and mats that not only complements the space aseptically but also size wise.
- TV area – Do you plan on mounting your TV from the wall? Or do you prefer a media center to place your TV on? Figure it out so you safely have a place to house your TV. A media center may be a great choice if you have gaming consoles, a Blu-ray player, or other electronics that go with your TV.
- Lighting – Your new condo has plenty of natural light. However, table lamps and floor lamps will help you see better at night or when you want to close your window treatments for privacy.
We hope the above furniture and accessory buying tips will help you get started in your new condo. It is important to remember that you may want to purchase some short-term solutions to start. That way you can spend more time adjusting to living in your new condos in Wayzata MN community and take your time in purchasing exactly what you are looking for.Tags: lakefront new condos in wayzata mn, new home condos wayzta mn, wayzata luxury lease condos
This post was written by Meyer Place at Ferndale