Though you may be losing space, you are sure to gain so much more when downsizing into a condo. Read below to learn the benefits of downsizing your current Wayzata MN homes into a condo in Wayzata.
- Requires less upkeep – When you have a single-family home, there is yard work, snow that needs shoveling, more space to clean and more repairs to fix. On the other hand, condo living allows for luxury living with less maintenance. You will not have to spend as much time cleaning the house or exuding energy doing other house tasks to keep it in tip top shape. Repairs, landscaping, and the common areas in our condo community area also maintained by management.
- Helps to eliminate clutter and unneeded items – Downsizing into a condo requires you to truly access your belongings. You are forced to get rid of clutter and any unneeded furniture and other items because there is not space in your new condo to keep them. You probably will not by unnecessary items since space is at a premium. This will allow you to save money and only buy what you truly need.
- Easy accessibility to on-site amenities – One of the benefits of downsizing into a condo are the on-site amenities. At Meyer Place at Ferndale, you will have access to amenities such as the fitness room, guest suite, secure package suite, club room with patio and gas fireplace, bicycle storage, garage storage space, and a multi-use washing station with both hot and cold water.
- Enhanced security measures – These days everybody has some sort of home security system. But at Myer Place, there are enhanced security measures including long range reader for garage access and digital high resolution security surveillance cameras that offer photo captures and time stamps at every door access. In addition, there is also a virtual Bluetooth key that allows timed access for your guests.
- Within the city center – This luxury 22-unit rental condo community is in the heart of downtown Wayzata. You will be steps away from the vibrant downtown area with lots of boutiques, galleries, restaurants, shops, and lakefront water activities.
If you are looking to downsize to luxurious condo living with less maintenance, then look no further than the Wayzata MN homes rental community of Meyer Place. Contact us today at 952-294-2112 to learn about our available condos for rent.Tags: new homes wayzata mn, new luxury condominium project for sale in wayzata Minnesota, new townhomes wayzata mn, townhomes for sale wayzata mn, wayzata luxury lease condos
This post was written by Meyer Place at Ferndale