Six Fall Home Décor Trends in 2018
September 19, 2018
Labor Day marks the unofficial end of summer. But the beginning of fall is actually not until Saturday, September 22nd. As you prepare to put up your summer décor and get ready for a change in season, you should keep in mind these decorating trends. Fall in love with these home décor designs this autumn.
- Fall leaves – Pick up leaves around your condominiums in Wayzata MN community of Meyer Place. You can frame this fall foliage or place on cardstock to create an art gallery wall in your home.
- Green is in – This fall look to decorate your home with shades of green. From a green headboard, dresser or bookshelf to a bowl of apples and or limes on your table, green indoor plants like an Asian pear arrangement, or green art work, adding green to your home will add color to any space and bring a breath of fresh air too.
- Mustard yellow – Move over hot dogs, the color mustard yellow will be making its way into home décor this fall. This warm and inviting hue will add the perfect pop of color to your home décor. Try decorating with mustard yellow through accent chairs, throw pillows or blankets, window coverings, plates or cutlery, table runners, area rugs, or lamp shades.
- Oversized florals – Go bold by adding an oversized floral design pattern into your home décor. This look can be accomplished through art work, throw pillows, a duvet, shower curtain, floor runner, or area rug.
- Plaid – Plaid and fall are synonymous with each other. It’s no wonder this is a very popular fall home décor trend. Add plaid into your home to warm it up. Examples include plaid table placements, dish towels, accent chair, hamper, storage tote or ottoman, or door mat. Pops of plaid in your apartment will be a sure sign fall is here.
- Wreath entry – Place a fall wreath on your door to dress it up. These can be adorned with leaves, gourds, pumpkins, berries, twigs, pomegranates and other fall elements.
If finding the perfect condominiums in Wayzata MN community is on your fall to do list, we hope that you will consider Meyer Place at Ferndale. Let’s talk today at 952-294-2112 to learn about this condo community.Tags: homebuilder wayzata mn, new luxury condominium project for sale in wayzata Minnesota, new townhomes wayzata mn, townhomes for sale wayzata mn
Categorised in: Community Info, Decorating Tips, Design Tips, DIY Tips, Fall Tips, Things To Do
This post was written by Meyer Place at Ferndale