It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Soon we will be saying Merry Christmas in and around our condominiums for lease in Wayzata MN. Now is the perfect time to bring holiday cheer to your condo. Check out how you can decorate and keep your condo spacious with these minimalist ideas below.
- Bowl of ornaments – Fill a large bowl with Christmas ornaments and add pinecones and berries to complete this look. It is a simple but beautiful arrangement that will get you into the holiday spirit.
- Christmas wonderland – Cut a fake indoor snow blanket to fit on your fireplace mantel. Then Display ceramic or porcelain mini-Christmas villages on it to create a beautiful Christmas wonderland display.
- Festive headboard – Deck the halls in your bedroom too! The bedroom is often overlooked but is easy to decorate. Put up lights or garland around your headboard.
- Ladder holiday décor – A small ladder is the perfect decorating accessory for your home this holiday season. Prop it up against the wall to display Christmas cards, garland, small presents, and other holiday trinkets that can be affixed to the ladder.
- Wreath it up – Wreaths are often seen on doors and in windows. But they can go other places in your home. Place your wreaths on coffee tables, side tables, end tables, or cabinet doors to bring holiday joy to the space.
From our condominiums for lease in Wayzata MN family to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas!Tags: homebuilder wayzata mn, new home condos wayzta mn, new homes for sale wayzata mn, new homes wayzata mn, new townhomes wayzata mn, wayzata luxury lease condos
Categorised in: Decorating Tips, Design Tips, DIY Tips, Festive Minimalist Christmas Décor Ideas
This post was written by Meyer Place at Ferndale