The summer season is in full swing! More and more people are looking to spend more time outside and take in the fresh air. Three Rivers Park District is a great place to enjoy an array of outdoor activities with your family, friends, and condominiums for lease in Wayzata MN neighbors. There truly is something for everyone here. Check out the various activities Three Rivers Park District offers:
- Archery – Try your hand at the old way of doing things by doing archery. There are stationary ranges for you to target as well as a walk-through range.
- Biking trails – From beginner cyclists to more experienced cyclists, there are more than 240 miles of off-roadway trails that offer picturesque views of lakes, ponds, and woodlands.
- Boating – Take your boat out on the water to enjoy the more than 30 lakes, rivers, and streams at Three Rivers.
- Camping – Pitch your tent and hear the sounds of nature at the Baker, Carver, or Clearly Lake campgrounds.
- Dog-friendly – If you would like to bring your four-legged friends along you can! Three Rivers Park District has paved and turf areas for your dog. Plus, there is skijoring and dog sledding trails you and your doggy can enjoy during the winter months. A six-foot non-retractable leash is required; there is a designated dog off-leash area.
- Fishing – You can catch anything from bass, muskie, northern pike, sunfish, and walleye. Throw in your line, kick back, relax, and go fish!
- Gardens – Take a look at the beautiful blooms surrounded by stunning scenery.
- Golfing – Enjoy a 63-hole of golf that feature driving ranges throughout the Twin Cities metro area. There is also disc golf!
- Hiking trails – Take a hike and venture through the grasslands, wetlands, and woodlands. Bring your cameras to capture the different wildlife you may encounter.
- Paddling – If you love the water, then you will absolutely love the Three Rivers Park District. You can canoe, kayak or stand-up paddleboard at Three Rivers. Rentals are available at several of the parks.
- Swimming – Take a swim at one of the swimming beaches on -site.
If you are looking at condominiums for lease in Wayzata MN, look no further than Meyer Place at Ferndale. You can enjoy living less than 10 miles away from Three Rivers. Plus, you will be able to live a city life at a lakeside village. Contact us today at 952-294-2112 to learn more.Tags: homebuilder wayzata mn, luxury condos in wayzata mn, new home condos wayzta mn, townhomes for sale wayzata mn
Categorised in: Outdoor Activities at Three Rivers Park District in Plymouth, Things To Do
This post was written by Meyer Place at Ferndale