New year, new interior design trends! Here’s what’s trending in 2021 interior design.
- Dried flowers – Lots of Wayzata MN new condos residents took to planting and gardening last year. Though this will still be a popular hobby in 2021, dried flowers will be in full bloom this year. Find ways to incorporate colorful dried flower arrangements into your home design such as bachelor buttons, delphinium, lavender, strawflowers, wheat, and zinnias.
- Inspirational messages – Sometimes all you need is a little courage, motivation, and reassurance. Something you will see a lot more this year is inspirational message art décor placed throughout homes. These are great messages to get you going and keep you going throughout the day.
- Multi-purpose furniture – Our floor plans have dens that is flexible to serve multiple purposes. Whether you are looking to combine a workout room and study or TV room and spare bedroom, select furniture that is practical and will fit your various multi-purpose needs.
- Rounded corners – Squared off hard edges are becoming a thing of the past. This year it is all about the curves in bed frames, couches, dressers, mirrors, sofas, storage units, and tables.
- Vintage design – A mixture of vintage and modern is a recipe for a great design look. The vintage piece is sure to bring character, warmth, and charm into your space.
- Wicker good – It is wicker good! This natural material is hot in 2021. It will look good with linen or velvet in both your interior space as well as deck.
What trends do you plan on incorporating in your interior home design? Are you looking for a place to lease in the heart of downtown Wayzata? If yes, now is the time to discover lakefront living along the North shore of Lake Minnetonka at Meyer Place. Contact us today at 952-294-2112 to learn about our Wayzata MN new condos for lease.Tags: homebuilder wayzata mn, lakefront new condos in wayzata mn, luxury condos in wayzata mn, new luxury condominium project for sale in wayzata Minnesota, wayzata luxury lease condos
Categorised in: Decorating Tips, Design Tips, Wayzata Tips, What’s Trending in Interior Design?
This post was written by Meyer Place at Ferndale